This program will immerse you a guided real-world project to give you hands-on experience with cloud solutions beyond the classroom environment, in a real, production cloud environment – no simulations. You will be working on a series of projects to design, deploy and manage cloud solutions using previously gained skills, but you will also be challenged to research and apply innovative solutions skills. These projects have been designed to advance your understanding of cloud eco-system and service integrations.
This program is designed to help you:
· Gain valuable experience
· Ability to integrate various services
· Ability to understand cloud eco-system
- Attended course AWS Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator – Associate or equivalent knowledge
Live Virtual Classes
Fridays - Starting April 16, 2021
Professional Experience: Highly technical, detailed oriented and experienced Senior Solution Architect/Designer and Engineer with over 20 years of experience; proficient in designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting IP based enterprise and cloud solutions: Unified Communications / VoIP, Cyber Security, Cloud, Data Center, Virtualization, Storage, IP Routing and IP Switching, SD-WAN, Data Analytics, Database and Big Data. Currently, Mussie is working as Senior Cloud Security/ Engineer Consultant.
Research & Development: Mussie is actively working to provide tangible solutions to today's complex challenges to the underserved, with focus in Energy, Technology and Knowledge Transfer.
Training/Teaching: Mr. Berhane is passionate about knowledge transfer, teaching and mentoring. Over the past 15 years, Mussie has taught more than 3,000 students in different IT sectors, always adapting and focusing on emerging technologies to meet current and future job market demands.
Education and Certifications:
BS: Computer Information Systems
Advance Networking Specialty, Security Specialty, Database Specialty, Big Data Specialty, and all Associate certifications.
Mr. Berhane, also holds other vendor certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, CheckPoint, Silver Peak and others.
Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Traveling, Basketball, Mentoring and Transferring Knowledge and Skills.
- Log Processing Athena (32:06)
- Amazon Athena Cookbook
- Analyze Security, Compliance, and Operational Activity Using CloudTrail and Athena
- Analyzing Data in S3 using Amazon Athena
- Querying AWS CloudTrail logs with Amazon Athena
- How do I analyze my S3 logs using Athena?
- Getting Started with Amazon Athena
- Querying AWS Service Logs
- Querying CloudTrail, VPC Flow Logs and Others
- Project 1 Introduction (90:16)
- Network Infrastructure (12:36)
- Deploying VM-Series Firewalls (29:46)
- Connecting to VM Series Firewalls (8:41)
- Configuring VM-Series Firewalls (5:45)
- Testing and Verification (116:40)
- Deploying Solution on Staging Environment
- Deploying Solution on Production Environment
- RIP - Resume, Interview and Placement